Friday, June 3, 2011

Three or Two?

Today's tidbit is not so much new information as it is a personal theory. It struck me while we had triplets playing in Gymboree today (oddly enough, we seem to encounter more triplets than twins). Upon seeing them,I started to wonder how life would be growing up as a triplet. I think it'll be easier than growing up as a twin. Attention and competition will be less concentrated,and you have two automatic companions for life. But if you go further to quadruplets and onwards that might be a resource problem,so let's not go there. That's just me though. Any thoughts?

The second thing I picked up today was something from Nat Geo that A will be happy about: extraterrestrial life just might exist. But I speak in terms of spores and not in the ET phone home sense. In India,they had red rain after a sonic boom (possibly caused by a meteor),and the red particles turned out to be cells. The volume was much too large to have come from trees. This happened in 2001,and the case remains unresolved.

The last is from America's Next Top Model (yes,the first time I watched). Apparently,you can get voted out for being too skinny. Hurray for them! I guess the height requirement remains though. Boo.

And yes,this is what happens when I spend one evening watching TV. That,plus getting a Jamie Foxx jackpot on Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment