Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

2012 was a year of chasing dreams.



Dreams of becoming a teacher...

...and a real academic.




I met some pretty awesome people along the way too.



I also watched people I love chase their own dreams.

In between, I experienced new things,

revisited my childhood,

 
and saw new sights from nearer

 
and farther places.

 


Of course, seeing the world is a lot more awesome with friends,

family,

   
and my personal cheeseballs photographer.



2012 also had its share of goodbyes (and my, did I cry).

 
But it was also filled with love and new beginnings.

 


The love of friends who will always, always be there through the best and worst points of my life.

 
The love of a crazy, clingy family

that learns to overcome challenges and differences.

And of course, the love of this curious koala...

 
who has joined me for this wonderful ride.

So thank you, 2012. I am now ready to jump,

and finish what I've started


so I can play a greater role in the bigger picture.







5 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Dani! Cheers to more adventures in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool dan :) and very cheesy indeed! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. And of course, kayo ang nag comment. Sweet niyo talaga :p I hope we have adventures together again in 2013! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mali ba na naiyak ako? Haha. 3 things about this beautiful post: 1. I want a curious koala, too <3 2. Naniniwala ako na matatapos mo ang mga dapat tapusin. Kung hindi man, there's always 2014. Haha. Biro lang. 3. Hanson ba yun!?! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha Ton! Ang cute mo! Makakahanap ka rin niyan :p I believe 2013 is the year to finish! Hindi ko na paaabutin ng 2014 ito. Haha. At oo, Hanson yun. Si Zac Hanson ang first love ko!

    ReplyDelete